Sunday 4 September 2011

The 11:11 Phenomenon?

I'm back with another post about 11:11..... (If you'd like to read my previous post click here).

I saw this trailer and had to share it... My younger sister who also always sees 11:11 came up with a theory 6 years ago that something was going to happen on 11th November 2011, since she uttered the words, they have stuck with me. But I didn't think anything like this....


Yes I know, it's just a horror movie but I have to admit I screamed at the screen a few times while watching it. I'm probably going to watch this in the cinema when released on 10th November, then still tweet an extra special 11:11 on 11.11.11 because the truth is, I still don't know the relevance of the 11:11 and I'm still not truly phased..... *shrugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment