Friday 6 May 2011

Bin Laden Alive?

The past week has been all about the death of Bin Laden. Different stories of how he was eventually captured by the US, pictures apparently leaked on to the net yet new reports saying that pictures WILL NOT be released.....

Personally, I don't believe Bin Laden is dead. I'm yet to see or hear anything evidential that has swayed me. Even the reasons behind why pictures won't be released doesn't sound convincing. Taking myself back to watching a recording of Saddam Hussein being hauled out of a man hole in the ground, surely if it were true there would be something substantial enough to eliminate any shadow of doubt?

Then I see this:


Don't really know what to make of it..... Do you?

1 comment:

  1. Great photoshoping.

    To be honest, dead or alive, it makes no difference as so called terrorism is a bag of &^%£

    Governments live by the principle.... Divide et impera

    ReplyDelete