Saturday 18 December 2010

I'm Not A DJ, But I Know Tunes Vol 2

Well with all the snow I thought I'd may as well put together another selection to encourage some dancing. Just to help keep your bodies warm..... Aren't I nice? lol


I'm Not A DJ, But I Know Tunes: Vol 2 by MakedaQoS

Tracklisting:

  1. Love Letter - Meleka
  2. Perfect Stranger - Magnetic Man feat. Katy B
  3. Do It Like Me (Crazy Cousinz Remix) - RD feat Roll Deep
  4. Take Control - Princess Nyah
  5. Rat Alert - Jan Driver
  6. It's What You Do -The Fives feat Vanya Taylor
  7. All My Love - Fuzzy Logik feat Jada Pearl
  8. Soul Fever - Simbad feat Steelo
  9. The Way You Move - Fuzzy Logik
  10. Poison (Bopstar Remix) - D Malice feat Rebecca Knight
  11. Ground Zero - DJ Mystery (Must Have Music)
  12. Whispers - Funkystepz feat Louise Williams
  13. Promise (Roska Remix) - Darkus Beat Project
  14. Rising Sun - Tadow
  15. Sea Sick (Naughty Remix) - Ny
  16. Yellow Tail - Geeneus
  17. Turn It Around - Hard House Banton feat Alena
  18. Tell Me (QoS Dub) - Footsteps feat AL
  19. Round & Round - Chuck Dem Gee
  20. As I - Geeneus feat Katy B

No comments:

Post a Comment