Thursday 25 November 2010

Professor Green ft Maverick Sabre: Jungle

Quite upset this video won't be making it to TV but then when I think about it, someone did declare to me that it was 'greasy'. Nevertheless I like it's gritty element.



As Professor Green says:
"It wouldn't have been possible without Henry Scholfield, Campbell Beaton, Ashley Rowe, Daniel Kenton and everyone else who took time out and contributed to the video! For those who only know me for my last three singles ('I Need You Tonight', 'Just Be Good To Green', 'Monster'), this is the first opportunity to see another side of my music brought to life. If Upper Clapton Dance was a look at life in the bits through a wide angle lense, then this is the ends under a micro-scope! This is real life, by real people. Ain't nothing nice round 'ere!"
Professor Green, Nov 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment