Sunday 15 August 2010

Can you really FIND love??

I think I've been single for so long that I've forgotten what it's like to deal with the endless anguish that is relationships.... I've taken a moment away from the opposite sex to enable myself to focus on my goals and what I'd like to achieve. Relationships, love, stress, arguments, someone else's drama.... Who needs it? When put like that, none of us do, but if I had put it across differently some would've registered to Match.Com looking for a suitor already!

True fact is, when it comes to who needs love, well we all do.... While I'm over endulging in narcissism on every level possible whilst retaining my innocence, just focusing on 2010 alone, I have completed more than my emotions would've probably let me if I had taken the time to be dating, wondering if he likes my hair, clothes, nails, shoes, perfume. Am I being too clingy? Did I say/do the wrong thing? Am I gonna meet his mum? Does his mum like me? I'm actually getting a headache just thinking about it!! I'll stop there.....

But the truth fact is that if I don't want to end up on the shelf, I better get myself out there.... I got asked the other week if I believe that there is someone out there for everyone? Well I don't.... If there was, it would've been the father of my child.... You find someone and make a choice to tolerate their bad points and to compensate you get to enjoy their good ones.... Quite a task for me with my low levels of tolerance, and he'd have to be the opposite as I'm a unpredictable type of personality. You need to have patience to learn my moods, tolerance to handle when you get them wrong and be very laid back to ensure you don't retaliate when I'm having a bad one.... I'm just keeping it real lol

So will I find them??

1 comment:

  1. Lol @ 'your low levels of tolerance'!! I feel you on that so much lool! KG

    ReplyDelete