Wednesday 3 June 2009

I'M REALLY ILL!!

A new epidemic has finally been identified and seems to be taking over.... I have been hit by it endless times within the past 12 months and now the doctors have said that there is no hope for me..... There is nothing they can do. I have tried various remedies and none of them have helped. They have all become identified as what is between me and my very own Bugatti Veyron..... Jheeze!

A moment of reflection has made me realise that the illness has already taken full control. Being told repetitively that I need to chill out has been identified as another distraction. It's not a physical thing but a mental attitude, and if this is an illness, there are many of us that need to be locked up!!

Grind Flu is taking over, but this is an illness that shouldn't be cured but contracted. If you're not a sufferer, you won't understand, but the grass is definitely greener on this side!!

xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment