Sunday 10 May 2009

Why couldn't Nu Brand be Brand Nu?

I went to a video shoot on Friday after being told last thing the night before that none of my magazine representatives were available at such sort notice. When I got the text with all the details, I was rather excited to find that it was for Nu Brand Flexx!! Following the hype on the Anthem video, I thought this should be a GOOD LOOK!!



UNFORTUNATELY
One thing about me and video shoots is that with the track being constantly repeated, I find it an important factor that I like it. If I don't like a track, once is often felt to be enough. Due to this, I didn't stay long. Nu Brand Flexx doing a Funky track isn't something I found too far fetched, but for a group that possesses so much talent as a collaborative, I was disappointed. Nu Brand Flexx seem to have jumped on the bandwagon to produce what we are getting from the Uni bods trying to make a name for themselves in the music industry. Why couldn't they have come with something more......

Brand Nu??

No comments:

Post a Comment